Pay Per Click Advertising
Pay-per-click (PPC) marketing refers to an online advertising in which the advertiser only pays when a visitor clicks the ad.
Google Adwords is the world’s most popular and widely used PPC platform. Advertisers pay Google to display their ads in the “Ads” section of the search results.
PPC advertising has the following advantages to offer:
- Measurable: The results of your efforts on a PPC campaign can be easily measured via metrics that allow advertisers to see if their ads are generating conversions and profit as they have expect them to.
- Controllable: What appears on your ad and where will it be published, and which audience it will reach. You can also control what keyword searches it will appear for. Because of that, you can optimize user experience, filter unnecessary traffic, and reach your target markets whether locally or internationally.
- Adjustable: Compared to other search engine marketing techniques, PPC campaigns can be easily revised in order to meet the latest trends and developments in the field.
- Cost effective: Whatever be the cost of placing an ad for a particular keyword may be, if that click led a user to buy your product or avail of your service you can easily make considerable profit.
The downsides of PPC campaigning are:
- Temporary Listing Results: The main disadvantage of pay per click advertising is that the moment a specified budget runs out, your listings will disappear.
- Increasing PPC Advertising Costs: Another disadvantage is that pay per click advertising bids can become quite expensive especially if you get into a bidding war with a competitor or you are in a competitive industry to start with.
- Fewer Clicks than Organic: Online searchers tend to click on organic listings first and barely will click on a PPC sponsored advertisement.
- Dynamic Market: PPC is a very dynamic market that constantly changes as your competitors attempt to outbid you. Pay per click ads must be monitored and adjusted constantly and it takes great expertise to set up and maintain your PPC ads properly.
For trusted PPC advertising services, contact us at email@example.com or visit our website www.accenza.com to know more.