LinkedIn: Boost Your Business
LinkedIn can easily be termed as the leading social networking site for businesses and business professionals. Although Facebook and Twitter may get the better share of the fame, LinkedIn ranks as the third-most popular social networking site.
Here are few reasons why you should immediately create an account to tap its full potential.
- Find Connections: The heart of LinkedIn lies in making connections. Use it to track down key contacts and potential leads of companies you are trying to reach at. LinkedIn helps small-businesses connect with present and future customers and professionals in the same industry.
- Recruit Top Talent: As an employment oriented social network, LinkedIn can be a great source to find passive job seekers. LinkedIn enables you to harvest potential contacts quickly by zeroing in on a specific job title.
- Use the Groups: Create your own LinkedIn Group within your industry and join existing groups that have some connection to your niche industry. This helps to spread awareness of your brand to a wider audience. Interact with other companies that are members in a group to build on sociability.
- Content Distribution: LinkedIn has been cited as the most effective channel for content distribution by marketers. By publishing articles on LinkedIn you can promote the content on your company page. Find out who all are reading your posts in order to target and reach out to those most interested in your content.
- Create Events: Host an event by utilizing the Event Platform that LinkedIn offers. Develop Showcase pages to exhibit your products and services to boost your business. LinkedIn is now the most effective platform used for product launches among B2B businesses.
That’s exactly why you shouldn’t wait another day to incorporate LinkedIn into your social marketing strategy! Go create an account NOW!