Online Brand Recognition
Branding in the digital age is increasingly important with the advancements of the internet. Branding involves creating a unique name and image for a product in the consumers’ mind. It aims to establish a significant and differentiated presence in the market that attracts and retains loyal customers.
Online Branding is a technique that uses the World Wide Web as a medium for positioning a brand in the marketplace. Most businesses are exploring various online channels, which include search engine, social media, online press releases, and online marketplace, to establish strong relationships with consumers and to build their brands awareness.
What is a Brand?
A brand is a distinguishing symbol, mark, logo, name, word, sentence or a combination of these items that companies use to distinguish their product from others in the market. Legal protection given to a brand name is called a trademark.
What is Brand Awareness?
Brand awareness refers to the extent to which customers are able to recall or recognize a brand. In this new wake of digitalization, more the online presence better the brand awareness. In fact, in your absence your online brand is what people remember you by. Most customers today are techno-savvy and this makes online branding as important as any other conventional form of branding.
So here are 5 easy tips to create online brand awareness:
- Website Optimization: As we know, creating and maintaining a website is one of the most important branding tools for any business. Website optimization for optimal performance on search engines is one of the first things companies can do to drive traffic to a website and improve the brand’s visibility.
- Social Media: With the number of social networks constantly increasing, try to be active on the various platforms. Dig into analytics to see where your traffic is coming from for effective social media marketing. Run contests to build online awareness for your brand.
- Press Releases: Press release distribution is a very effective and inexpensive way to enhance brand visibility and recognition. If it is picked up by Google News, your company will receive additional coverage for your brand.
- Quality Content: A great way to get your brand known on the web is to deliver valuable, gorgeous looking content to share on blogs. Compelling storytelling can connect deeply with users as well. Infographics too make a great tool for brand building and thought leadership. Also, maintain the consistency in your posts.
- Video Marketing: Businesses of all sizes and scale can benefit from video marketing. Post videos that are relevant to your niche to promote your business and to drive traffic to your website. Get your brand noticed in front of a targeted audience by effective video marketing.
A brand is seen as one of its company’s most valuable assets as it represents the face of the company. Your company can be referred to by its brand and therefore it becomes extremely important to uphold the integrity of your brand.